Kartini's Day Celebration
Raden Ajeng Kartini, born on 21 April 1879, was a prominent Javanese Indonesian national heroine. Kartini was the pioneer of women's rights for all Indonesian women. She declared her concern about the social conditions of Indonesian women at that time. The gender inequality of Javanese traditions at the time included forced marriages at a young age which denied women the freedom to pursue an education if they wished to.
Join us to celebrate Kartini's Day as we will be having a special poem reading by local artists at The Suku Bali. All about women's empowerment.
Buy one get one free cocktail at IDR 95K++ from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Promo on bottles
Register to our guest list now!
Terms and conditions:
· Guests may have to provide personal information including name and email address
· One-time registration is valid for one person only
· Registration is available from: immediately until 3:00 PM (21 April 2022)
· Last entry for the registered guestlist is at 8:00 PM
· Does not include tables/seatings